Mohit Joshi, who resigned from Infosys after spending over two decades at the company has been appointed as MD and CEO of Tech Mahindra. He has been appointed for a period of five years with effect from December 20, 2023, to December 18, 2028. Tech Mahindra is part of the Mahindra Group, founded in 1945, one of the largest and most admired multinational federation of companies with 260,000 employees in over 100 countries.
Mohit Joshi Salary & Earnings
In the year 2021, Mohit Joshi’s salary increased from Rs 15 crore to Rs 34 crore. As per Infosys filing, he received a compensation of Rs 34,89,95,497 (Rs 34.89 crore) in the year 2021-2022. If you would calculate, then he earns Rs 9.5 lacs per day.
Mohit Joshi Biography
|Date of Birth
|13 April 1974
|Harvard Kennedy School
|History BA, and MBA
|University/ College Name
|St. Stephen’s College, Delhi, DU
|MD & CEO of Tech Mahindra
Mohit Joshi Work Profile
With an experience of over two decades in the Enterprise technology software & consulting space, Mohit Joshi has worked for the largest corporations– Infosys, ANZ Grindlays, and ABN Amro Bank. At Infosys, Mohit Joshi was heading the Global Financial Services & Healthcare, and Software businesses, which include Finacle (the banking platform) and the AI/Automation portfolio. In 2014, he was chosen as the Young Global Leader at the World Economic Forum (WEF). Mohit Joshi is also a Non-Executive Director at tech giant Aviva and he was also the Vice Chair of the Economic Growth Board of the CBI (Confederation of British Industry).
- Mohit Joshi also served as the Vice Chair of the Economic Growth Board of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI). He was the Chairman of Edgeverve Systems Ltd, a subsidiary of Infosys, and led the software business of Infosys including its global banking platform called Finacle.
- Before joining Infosys, Mr Joshi worked in the banking sector. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in History from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi and did an MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. Mohit Joshi also took the Global Leadership and Public Policy for the 21st Century program at the Harvard Kennedy School.
Mohit Joshi Education
Mohit Joshi did his schooling at Delhi Public School, RK Puram and then he did his graduation in History from St Stephen’s College, Delhi University. After that, he went on to pursue MBA from the Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi. He did Global Leadership and Public Policy for the 21st Century Program at Harvard Kennedy School in 2019.
Mohit Joshi Family
Mohit has worked across the continents of Asia, America, and Europe. At present, he lives in the United Kingdom capital London with his wife and two daughters.
- Huge rush of customers in SBI, Women stand outside SBI since Night for KYC
- ICICI Bank Manager accepts he conducted Rs 12 crore fraud by forging customer’s signature
- Standard Chartered Bank ordered to pay compensation for not updating CIBIL score of loan borrower
- Retired Judges get only Rs.19000 pension, Court asks Govt to increase pension of Judges
- CBI Court sentenced UCO Bank Manager to 5 years Jail