Watch Video Given Below:
Recently, a video surfaced on social media in which a man abused and threatened the on-duty bank employees inside the bank premises. As seen in the video, the man, (50 or 60 years old), is holding his slipper in hand and shouting at some bank employees. A woman is seen standing nearby and expressing her anger toward the employee.
As it seems, the customers were arguing with the employee over services. During the war of words, one of the employees asks the guard to take the customers out and shut the door. However, the customer got provoked and again raises his slipper. Hurling abuses to the employee, the customer starts walking out while the guard politely shows him the way.
Again the employee asks him to leave in a rude way which fumes the customer. He again lifts up his slipper and goes into attacking mode when the guard stops him. Even one of the employees asks someone to call the police. However, the customers unstoppably hurled abusive words.
- Odisha Doctor Arrested for Taking Bribe to Perform Surgery
- Bank Employees may receive Salary Hike and Five Day Work Week by December
- FIR filed against Bank of Baroda Manager for not providing loan to SHG
- Punjab National Bank won Gold Medal at IITF 2023
- Bank Manager beaten by his staff due to verbal fight in office