State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officer Post on Contractual
Basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers.
- Minimum Age: 45 years
- Maximum Age: 62 years
- Candidates must fulfill age limit as on 01.09.2023
Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
- Graduation from Government recognized University/ Institution.
- MBA or its equivalent or Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
- CTC Negotiation: CTC Negotiation will be done one-by-one, with the candidates in order of the merit list drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the interview.