A massive fire broke out at a Bank of India branch in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, on Sunday morning.
The fire started at around 10:00 AM in the morning. The cause of the fire is not yet known, but it is believed to have started in the electrical wiring. The fire quickly spread through the building, and thick black smoke billowed out of the windows.
The fire caused extensive damage to the Bank of India branch. The building is now a total loss. The fire caused significant damage to the branch, with documents, computers, furniture, and papers turning into ashes. The exact cause of the fire is yet to be determined.
The fire is a reminder of the dangers of fire. It is important to have a fire escape plan in place and to know how to use it. It is also important to have a fire extinguisher in your home or business.
Here are some tips to help you stay safe in a fire:
- Have a fire escape plan in place and practice it regularly.
- Know where the fire extinguishers are located and how to use them.
- Stay calm and don’t panic.
- If you are trapped in a fire, try to stay low to the ground and breathe through a wet cloth.
- Call 911 as soon as possible.