By dialing the designated number, PNB customers can access a range of services at their fingertips. You can inquire about your account balance to stay updated on your finances, ensuring you have real-time information on your funds. Additionally, you can request an account statement via SMS, allowing you to review your transaction history and monitor your financial activities.
PNB SMS Banking Features
- Available to customers registered for SMS Alert.
- Track your accounts, round the clock.
- Facilities available by sending keyword (Predefined formats according to services) through SMS to 5607040.
- Be in smart position to detect any unauthorised access to your accounts.
- SMS “PNB PROD” to 5607040 for list of services offered.
Registration For PNB SMS Banking
- Visit any nearest PNB branch and get your Mobile Number registered in the account.
Usage Tips For Customers- Banking Operations
- Check account balance, get Mini statement, get status of cheques, Execute stop payment of cheques and self transfer of funds (Rs. 5000/- daily limit) anytime.
- To avail, send an SMS with the specifiedkeywordto the SMS Banking number 5607040
PNB Account Balance Inquiry Number
BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX
Mini Statement Inquiry Number
MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. MINSTMT 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Self Transfer Of Funds (Daily Limit Rs. 5,000/- ):
SLFTRF /space/ FROM A/C /space/ TO A/C /space/ AMOUNT
e.g. SLFTRF 015300YYYYYYYYYY 015300XXXXXXXXXX 100
For Cheque Status Inquiry:
CHQINQ /space/ CHEQUE NUMBER /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. CHQINQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Stop Payment Of Cheque:
STPCHQ /space/ CHEQUE NO. /space/ 16 digit Account number
e.g. STPCHQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX