State Bank of India (SBI), Bengaluru Circle, has launched a new initiative called ‘Project Kuber’ to meet the banking needs of its customers. The project includes four Transaction Banking Hubs and one Corporate Salary Package Hub. These hubs aim to increase SBI’s market share in liability products.
Nand Kishore, the chief general manager of SBI, Bengaluru Circle, inaugurated these hubs on Friday. They are located at the SBI Administrative Building on KG Road and Sampige Road in Malleswaram. The Transaction Banking Hubs will provide a range of services to both corporate and non-corporate clients. These services include account opening and onboarding on SBI’s digital platforms. The hubs will serve as a one-stop destination for all payment and collection-related needs. A dedicated team of professionals will assist business partners and customers in accessing digital banking services such as Yono Business, e-Payments, and Cash Management Products.
Another SBI Update
On June 3, the Niuland branch of State Bank of India (SBI) organized a Financial & Digital Literacy camp as part of the three-month Saturation Campaign for Jansurasha Schemes. The camp took place in Nikhekhu Village, located in the Niuland district.
- Huge rush of customers in SBI, Women stand outside SBI since Night for KYC
- ICICI Bank Manager accepts he conducted Rs 12 crore fraud by forging customer’s signature
- Standard Chartered Bank ordered to pay compensation for not updating CIBIL score of loan borrower
- Retired Judges get only Rs.19000 pension, Court asks Govt to increase pension of Judges
- CBI Court sentenced UCO Bank Manager to 5 years Jail