There are 12 public sector banks as of 1 March 2023. At present, there are 21 private banks in India, as of 1 March 2023. Let’s have a look at the Comparison of India’s Largest Government (SBI) and Private Bank (HDFC Bank).
Comparison of India’s Largest Government vs Private Bank: SBI vs HDFC Bank (Data: 2022)
- SBI deploys mobile ATM services in flood hit areas in Tamil Nadu
- Important news for PNB Customers: Update KYC by December 18 to Avoid Account Restrictions
- Economic Offences Wing arrests Central Bank Manager in Rs 3.3 cr fraud case
- Rs.300 crore recovered in IT raid, 50+ employees of SBI given duty to count cash
- Kerala doctor committed suicide over dowry demand