Punjab National Bank will levy charges of Rs 10+ GST on failed domestic ATM cash withdrawal transactions due to insufficient funds, according to the PNB website.
“Dear Customers, w.e.f. 01.05.2023, Bank shall levy charges of Rs. 10+GST on failed domestic ATM cash withdrawal transaction due to insufficient funds,” as per the PNB website.
PNB failed transactions
Below are the guidelines for failed ATM transactions, according to the PNB website.
- Complaints about failed ATM transactions will be addressed within 7 working days of their receipt.
- If a claim is made within 30 days of the date of transaction, compensation of Rs.100 per day will be given for delayed resolution.
- All such concerns should be directed to Customer Relationship Centre at 0120-2490000 or (Toll Free) 18001802222; 1800 103 2222.
Revision on debit card charges
- The bank informed that it is in the process of implementing revised charges debit card and prepaid card issuance charges and annual maintenance charges. The bank also plans to start levying charges on PoS and eComm Transactions done through debit card in case the same is declined due to insufficient balance in the account.
“Dear Customer’s, Bank is in process of implementation of the under mentioned changes soon: – 1) Revision of Debit Card and Prepaid Card Issuance Charges and Annual Maintenance Charges. 2) Bank will start levying charges on PoS and eComm Transactions (Domestic / International) done through Debit Card in case the same is declined due to insufficient balance in the account.
PNB loss or theft of card
The cardholder must instantly block or hotlist the card in the event of card lossor theft to avoid any misuse for safety reasons via the following channels:
- By calling call center representative at 24 hours toll free helpline numbers 1800 180 2222, 1800 103 2222 or through paid helpline number 0120-2490000.
- By sending SMS (HOTCard Number) e.g. HOT 5126520000000013 to 5607040 from your registered mobile number.
- By logging in to PNB Internet Banking Services and going to Value Added Services -> Emergency Services -> Debit Card Hotlisting
- By logging into PNB One and going to the option Debit Card -> Hotlist Debit Card