HDFC Bank Q2 Results Live: The total balance sheet as of September 2023 stood at ₹34,16,310 crore, as against ₹22,27,893 crore in the year-ago period. Total deposits grew 29.8 percent on-year to ₹21,72,858 crore, and the capital adequacy ratio came in at 19.5 percent as of September 30, 2023, as compared to 18 percent in the year-ago period.
- Net profit rises by 6 percent YoY to ₹15,980 crore.
- NII up 6.7 percent YoY at ₹ ₹27,385 crore.
- Operating profit up 30.5 percent YoY to 22,694 crore.
- Operating expenses surge by 37.2 percent YoY to ₹15,399 crore.
- Net revenue increased by 114 percent YoY to ₹66,317 crore.
- Gross NPA stood at 1.34 percent, net NPA increased to 0.35 percent.